The reach and power of YouTube is known by everyone nowadays. YouTube is the best place to watch your favorite videos anytime and anywhere. It has approximately 1.3 billion users who watch almost five billion videos daily. To watch videos on YouTube you got to have a good internet connection. You lean on this post that How to Download YouTube Videos in you Laptop and Mobile phone and another platform.
But what if, you don’t have a working internet connection or you are in a no network area? That brings us to another question, is there any way through which YouTube videos can be downloaded? The answer is yes. There are a number of methods through which you can download the YouTube videos for offline viewing and the same is discussed in this article.
Method 1: Using YouTube Downloader App
- Install the YouTube Downloader App in your PC/tablet/phone.
- Click and open the installed app.
- Tap on the search and type the name of the video you want to download.
- A list will appear, click on the video format you want to download.
- Selecting 1080 or 720p for videos is advisable.
- Tap download to confirm.
- Your video will start downloading and will be saved in your PC/phone.
Method 2: YouTube Offline
This feature will help you to download YouTube videos on your Android and iOS devices via Wi-Fi or cellular data. It should be kept in mind that with this feature, not every video can be downloaded but a maximum of the content can be downloaded.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Search for the video you want to download
- Now, you will find an ADD TO OFFLINE icon below the video. If add to offline function is not available for a particular video you will find across sign over the icon.
- Tap on the icon, select the resolution (low, medium or HD).
- Once you select the quality the video will start downloading and will be saved inside the YouTube app under saved videos.
- These offline videos can only be watched for up to 48 hours.
Method 3: With VLC Player
VLC is a video player that generally plays all kinds of files. If you don’t have this video player then you can download it from the internet.
- Go to YouTube site and search for the video you want to download.
- Right click on the video and copy its URL.
- Now, open VLC player and open a new Network Stream.
- For windows search for the media option and then click open network stream, for Mac click on the file option and then open network. Now the YouTube video’s URL needs to be pasted.
- Then open the video by clicking ‘Play’ on windows and ‘open’ on Mac.
- After that click Tools (Windows) or Window (Mac) and view its codec information.
- Copy the location field.
- Open a new tab where the copied URL needs to be pasted.
- Right click the video and save the video to the desired location.
Hope this article proves to be beneficial for all those who have been searching ways to How Download YouTube videos.
Also cheek:- If you want to learn easily Draw the panting so you can also check this How to Draw post