This article will assist you on How to edit a PDF file. Here we are providing you 4 methods to edit a PDF for free of cost:
Method 1: Using Microsoft Word 2013 or 2016
- Open Microsoft Word by clicking on windows sign and selecting “All programs”. Click on Microsoft Office and click on Microsoft word represented with letter W.
- Click on File which presents in the menu bar which is at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Open option.
- The PDF file which you want to convert to Word, select it.
- Again, click Open and then OK.
- The file selected by you will now open as a Word document ready for editing.
- The converted document may look slightly different from the original file which will be sorted after making some adjustment.
- Edit the file to make necessary changes to any other normal Word document.
- Save the file before exiting so that the changes made by you are not lost.
Method 2: Using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Open the Adobe Acrobat app. Open a PDF document which you want to edit.
- Now click on File in the Menu bar at the top of the screen, select Open option. Choose the PDF document which you want to make changes in and click on Open.
- Click the option of Tools which is available at the top of the window.
- Near the upper-right part of the window, there is an option of Edit PDF. Choose and select it. A drop-down menu with editing tools will pop up.
- “Format” tools are used to edit.
- “Objects” tool is used to edit images and objects.
- Not everything in a PDF may be editable.
- Click File in the menu bar and Save the file.
Method 3: Using Adobe Reader DC
- Open Adobe Reader. Select File from the menu bar and click on Open. Select the PDF document you want to edit and click on Open.
- Click Tools which is in the upper-left corner of the window.
- Click Fill & Sign that has a pencil icon. Click the “Ab” icon to add text to the document.
- Tap on the place in the document where you want to add the text. A dialog box will appear and click on “Type text here”. Type the text in the box and click the document outside the dialog box.
- To add a signature to your document, select Sign option. Click Add Signature. Click on Type and type your signature. Click on Draw to write your signature with the mouse. If you wish to upload an image of a signature, click on Image and then Apply.
- Click on the location where you want to place the signature.
- Click File which is in the menu bar and then Save to save the file.
Method 4: Using Preview on Mac
- Open Preview app. Click on File in the menu bar and select Open from the drop-down menu. Select the desired file and click on Open.
- Click Tools from the menu bar and click on Annotate.
- Click on Text and a text box will appear with the word “Text” in the middle of the document.
- A toolbar will appear at the top of the window.
- Type your text and position the text to where you want it on the document.
- Click A which is placed on the right side of the toolbar. A dialogue box will appear. Now type your text in the box.
- Click on Thumbnails. Thumbnail images of the pages of your document will appear on the left side of the document.
- You can drag the thumbnails up or down and rearrange the pages of the document to change the order of the pages.
- Click Tools in the menu bar to adjust colour, size, flip and rotate.
- To leave the selected text or object visible and hide the rest of the PDF document, click on Crop.
- Click File in the menu bar and Save from the drop-down menu to save the changes made in the document.
Also cheek:- If you want to learn that How to Cite a Website so click here and read this post.